Thursday, March 31, 2011

So many things...

I'm terrible at keeping up with this.  My life has been a blur of random hecticness (I'm pretty sure that's not a word).  So, I have some quick snaps of what we've been up to lately and I'm hoping to elaborate on some of them soon!

First, we had puppies.  Actually, our beautiful Miniature Australian Shepherd had puppies...and they're muts.
This is mom with some little pups:

This is a super cute close up of one them at around 2 weeks: Notice that it looks pretty much nothing like mom.

So, needless to say, puppies have taken up some of out time an energy.  Revival came and went.  We took the youth on a scavenger hunt at the zoo.  I have some great pictures of that, and I feel that it is worthy of a post all it's own, but, here's a group picture:
If you'll notice, we all had jackets and some even hoods on.  This is because the day we had planned to go was the coldest day of spring break.  Perfect, right?

Sadly, another thing has monopolized our time recently is Lost.  Ty and I have foregone cable.  In it's place, we have sponsored this little beauty through Holt International:

Her name is Iam, she's 6 years old and in an orphanage in the Phillipines. I greatly encourage you, if you have $30 a month, to sponsor a child.  It has changed our lives and the way we care about less fortunate people.  If you don't have the money to sponsor, spend some time praying for all of the children in orphanages around the world that need a good home!

But, the reason I'm telling you this is because of our infatuation with Lost.  Like I said, we don't have cable, so, we watch Netflix instantly through our wii.  This results in getting hooked on complete seasons of shows to the point where it isn't unheard of for us to watch a season in the matter of a few weeks.  Please don't judge me.  SO, when we get back from our busy weekends at church retreats (for Ty) and Biology conventions (for me, of course), I'm hoping to share some things that have gone on in our lives lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment