Monday, February 7, 2011

Here We Go!

My husband told me I should start a blog.  I initially told him no, I have no children and feel I lead a relatively boring life.  I then realized that I actually have 30-60 teenagers, depending on the day of the week and time of the year.  My husband is the youth minister at a small church in rural Oklahoma.  He is currently the only staff member which means the two of us do almost everything.  (If you've ever been on staff at a church or have been married to one, you understand.)  We work hard and love (almost) every minute of it.

My goal for this blog is to share our ministry with you, give you insight into what your church staff's lives are like and, for you ministry wives, maybe give you some ideas for your own ministry.  It's probably more likely that you will learn some things to avoid to save you some time!

Enjoy your look into our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment